Sunday 29 April 2012

World's End Press -- Second Day Uptown


Brilliant! World's End Press have released their new single. Well, it's on their Soundcloud, anyways. You can pick up the single on Monday, though. And you should. It's a cracker! But here's a sneak preview for you now.

I've been waiting for their album to drop for ages, and I guess they have, too. It's coming out later in the year, and if this single is any indication, it should be a blinder.

But, onto the tune! It opens with what's certainly becoming their trademark sound -- kinky keyboards and some smooth bass from the bandy-legged bass player!

Into the lyrics and it's 1994 all over again. A bit of Stereo MCs, a killer chorus -- "The Resurrection is now", and some rolling drums. Sorted!

These guys will be massive. When they play at Coachella or Glastonbury, I might just fly over and catch their set. 


1 comment:

  1. You are so groovesterish that I hang my ABBA head in utter shame.
    Cool song.

    ReplyDelete