Wednesday 11 April 2012

Stephane Darras -- Disco Mix One


Thanks to my new friend Stephane Darras in Paris for this mix of disco. Get down to the Virgin Megastore on the Champs-Elysees and say howdy.




-- Tracklisting -- 


1 Chemise - She Can't Love You
2 Jimmy Ross - First True Love Affair (Larry Levan Mix)
3 Set The Tone - Dance Sucker (François Kevorkian Mix)
4 Hot Ice - Dancing Free
5 the Project - Love Rescue
6 Sandy Barber - I Think I'll Do Some Stepping (On My Own) (Al Kent Disco Jam)
7 Star Quad - Booty Shaker (DJ Red Greg Edit)
8 ESG - Moody (Spaced Out)
9 Gladys Knight - It's A Better Than Good Time (Walter Gibbons Mix)
10 the Salsoul Orchestra - Ooh I Love it (Love Break) (Original Shep Pettibone)
11 Rim & Kasa - Love Me For Real (DJ Red Greg Edit)
12 Rare Essence - Disco Fever (Gusby Selecta !!!)
13 Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Tell The World How I Feel About 'Cha Baby
(Dimitri from Paris Disco Re-Edit)
14 Executive Suite - Why In The World Do They Keep On (Funk'in With Me)
15 Bonzo Goes To Washington, Felix Sounds of JHS 126 Brooklyn, Indian Ocean
You Can't Hold Me Down (Extended Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment