Wednesday 5 September 2012

George Benson - Give Me The Night (Jamin Hernandez Edit)


Yep, I know I've been dropping a bit of Bad Party Records on you lately. But really, I should have got around to this one a little earlier. People ask me what sort of stuff I play. Well, this is the Soggy Disco Biscuit sound right here in a tight little 4 and half minute package.

Jamin Hernandez has taken this classic DJ friendly tune from George Benson and given us a clean and tight remix that rolls around your mouth and leaves you feeling satisfied. Bumpy little intro that is fun to work with, a tidy beat, drop the bass and work that groove. Keep the lyrics back a bit, play with the pitch and the results are in! Give us a breakdown that reminds us how good this song was back in the day, and then smash us back into that beat.

What will you mix this into? Needs another classic, I think, to get the floor frothing. How about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment