Friday 9 December 2011

With Love



A nice little disco mix from a DJ calling himself With Love. Here's what he has to say:


 "I play at After Dark Social Club. I've recently played before The Magician and GRUM. My next big gigs are before Aeroplane and Carl Craig at Roxanne Parlour on December the 16th and Summadayze.
I play disco. Everything from Knightlife, to Tiger & Woods, to Breakbot, to Francis Inferno Orchestra, to Hot Chocolate."

Check out his mix below


Tracklist
-
01: Craig David - Walking Away (Drop Out Orchestra Edit)
02: 6th Borough Project - Do It To The Max
03: George Benson - What's On Your Mind (Soho808 Edit)
04: Rayko - Why Did Ya (Original Mix)
05: Tiger & Woods - Lab File #14
06: Stephanie Mills - So Real (Leroc Sportif Edit)
07: The Revenge - Forever In Their Debt (The Revenge Edit)
08: Crazy P - My Love (Original Mix)
09: Tornado Wallace - Rainbow Road
10: MAM - Reel Sweet (Original Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment