Thursday 14 March 2013

Flight Facilities for 'triple j Mix Up Exclusives': 1992-2002


The first two instalments of this four part harmony of Ableton mixadelica were kinda worth listening to, but then grew a bit tired.

This sets the notch a little higher, fusing together a party set of hip-hop that melds into some big beat madness.

Pretty true to how Soggy remembers that decade.




Tracklist:
01. Genesis - I Can't Dance
02. Arrested Development - Mr. Wendel
03. Positive K - I Got A Man
04. Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop Hooray
05. Souls Of Mischiefe - 93 to Infinity
06. 2pac - I Get Around
07. Warren G - Regulate
08. Ice Cube - One Nation
09. Iam - Je Dans Le Mia
10. Skilo - I Wish I Was A Little Bit Taller
11. ODB - Shimmy Shimmy Ya
12. Method Man - All I Need ft. Mary J Blige
13. LL Cool J - Loungin
14. 2Pac - How Do U Want It?
15. Fugees - Killing Me Softly
16. Notorious BIG - Hypnotize // Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity
17. Blue Boy - Remember Me
18. White Town - Your Woman
19. Chemical Brothers - Where Do I Begin?
20. Fatboy Slim - Gangster Trippin
21. Beastie Boys - Body Movin' (Fatboy Slim Remix)
22. Lauryn Hill - Doo Wop (That Thing)
23. Public Enemy - He Got Game
24. Nas - Nas Is Like
25. Moby - Why Does My Heart?
26. Outkast - Rosa Parks // Cassius - Feeling For You (LRD Dreamix)
27. Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist
28. Grand Popo Football Club - Les hommes c'est pas des mecs bien
29. Daft Punk - Something About Us
30. Royksopp - Eple
31. RJD2 - Ghostwriter

No comments:

Post a Comment