So, a big hello to all of you new visitors to my blog. Hiya! Thanks for dropping 'round. It's been a little busy around here, but you know, always nice to meet some new friends. Drop us a line, eh? Or hit the "Like" button on the Facebook, or leave a comment, or "share" it on the twitters, or, um, upload it to your myspace-tumblr-urbanspoon thingee.
Anyways, it's nice to be getting over 500 visits a week. Hang around a while. It's all disco, all night, all right! I take requests, but only if you're wearing roller-skates. And the clams are on the half-shell.
And I thought you'd like a listen to one of the old mixtapes. I think it's one of my favourites. Been listening to it a bit this week. If anything can define the "Soggy Disco Biscuit" sound, it's this mixtape.
But hey! Grab a listen to all the mixtapes. There are all up there in the top right corner of the page. See where it says "Monthly Podcast"? That's it. Or Click here. All killa, no filla!
- "Don't Stop The Dub" - Majestys Pleasure
- "Music Sounds Better With You (Chateau Flight Remix)" - Stardust
- "Emotional Resque (Inflagranti edit)" - Rolling Stones
- "Funk Phenomena" - Armand Van Helden
- "You're Too Dub" - Terdjman
- "Promised Land (Villa Remix)" - Findlay Brown
- "Get On The Floor (Holy Ghost Edit)" - Michael Jackson
- "Destroy rock and roll (Tom Nevilles clean edit)" - Mylo
- "Snake Charmer" - Bag Raiders
- "'93 aka Don't Stop Now" - Lemon Jelly