Thursday 1 November 2012

Soggy Disco Biscuit -- Volume 20


Oh my, can you believe that we've made it to 20 podcasts? That's heaps! As an old drunk I used to know would say; 'Thanks for listening!"

This month, in celebration of a summer full of Yacht Rocking Disco that lies ahead, I've filled this volume with all the Yacht Bounce Disco I could find. You gotta start a set with Barry, don't you? And then, onto some crazy remixes of some 70s class. A couple of nu-disco tracks that keep the mood, and you all know how much I love a mashup. Well, I couldn't resist that last track.

Come on down to the pub any Friday.

-- Tracklisting --
"Love's Theme (Original Instrumental)" - Love Unlimited
"Breezin (Genuine Fraud Edit)" - George Benson
"Maneater ( E-S long version)" - Hall and Oates
"Stop (The Starkiller's Extended Edit)" - Exile
"Long Hot Summer" - Style Council
"Belice" - Dunkan Disco
"Reminiscing (Bounce)" - Little River Band
"Biggest Part of Me (Tony Jacaloné Edit)" - Ambrosia
"MJ vs. YB (Nature of Humanity Remix)" - Tony Skratchere
"I Keep Forgetting" - Michael McDonald
"Fly Like an Eagle (Remixed by Pied Piper)" - Steve Miller Band
"Not Somebody That I Used To Love" - 10CC vs Goyte
To hear these all the smooooth sounds, head on down to the Marquis Of Lorne every Friday. DJ Soggy Disco Biscuit spinning Yacht Rocking Disco from 9pm 



No comments:

Post a Comment